| In the mean time- happy fresh eating!! |
Sunday, 23 June 2013
Update time:
I want this blog to be primarily educational in addition to being a personal documentary of my experience with food- whats good, whats bad and where I have had my best culinary adventures. I am currently preparing material to post, as such, a slight delay is inevitable - but fear not, before long I shall manage a reasonably predictable and frequent influx of postings. July/August is a bit of a weird time - there's alot of important swimming competitions to be focusing on and the structure of university vanishes leaving me with a perpetual need to bake and resist chocolate cravings. Next week I'm travelling to the southern states (of America) and shall once again be distracted from blog writing. However, given my current taste in food, I don't see many better places to have a break from my normal routine and let my hair down a bit! BRING ON THE BBQ. I'm sure i'll have something to say on return with a few cheeky pictures of my steak & shake binges.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment